Unfortunately, the memory here is nonupgradable. However, the Swift X has its other strong features.
1. Remove the bottom plate
To get inside of this device, you need to remove all 11 Torx-head screws. After that, take the bottom panel away with the help of a plastic pry tool.
It has a battery pack with a capacity of roughly 59Wh.
3. Мemory and storage
Sadly, the memory is soldered to the motherboard, and as for now, there are two options. Either 8 or 16GB of dual-channel RAM. On the other hand, the storage options comprise two M.2 PCIe x4 slots.
4. Cooling system
Lastly, there is the essential part of the notebook – the cooling. It is made of two heat pipes, a decently sized heat sink, and a pretty large fan.
Acer Swift X (SFX14-41G) детайлно ревю
Acer's Swift X is one of the most anticipated devices this year. It aims to be a small, powerful notebook that will allow young users to play games, do professional work, and look fresh at the same time. How it plans to do it? Well, for starters, there is a low-key package, which honestly looks like any other Swift laptop out there. However, the magic happens on the inside. There, you will find an energy-efficient CPU with a lot of horsepower - the AMD Ryzen 7 5800U. As we saw with the IdeaP[...]Прочети пълното ревю
- Beautiful screen with 97% of sRGB coverage and accurate colors (when our Gaming and Web design profile is present) (AUO B140HAN06.8 (AUO683D))
- No PWM (AUO B140HAN06.8 (AUO683D))
- Up to 15 hours of Web browsing on battery
- Almost all-metal built with a lid leverage system
- Fingerprint reader
- Surprisingly good performance
- Wi-Fi 6, and dual M.2 SSD support
- Soldered memory
- No SD card reader