ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325 (BX325)
- up to 8000GB SSD
- M.2 Slot
- 1x 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 See photo
- up to 16GB
- Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro
- 67Wh, 4-cell , 67Wh, 4-cell, 67Wh, 4-celln
- Body material
- 304 x 203 x 13.9 mm (11.97" x 7.99" x 0.55")
- 1.07 kg (2.4 lbs)
- Ports and connectivity
- 1x USB Type-A
- 2x USB Type-C
- Thunderbolt 3
- Card reader
- Fingerprint reader
- Web camera
- Backlit keyboard
- Array Microphone w/ Cortana or Alexa Voice Rec.
- Stereo Speakers, Harman Kardon
- Optical drive
All ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325 (BX325) configurations
Buy our profiles for Sharp LQ133M1JW40 (SHP10CD) / 13.3”, Full HD (1920 x 1080), IPS
In addition to receiving efficient and health-friendly profiles, by buying LaptopMedia's products you also support the development of our labs, where we test devices in order to produce the most objective reviews possible.
Office Work should be used mostly by users who spend most of the time looking at pieces of text, tables or just surfing. This profile aims to deliver better distinctness and clarity by keeping a flat gamma curve (2.20), native color temperature and perceptually accurate colors.
Design and Gaming
This profile is aimed at designers who work with colors professionally, and for games and movies as well. Design and Gaming takes display panels to their limits, making them as accurate as possible in the sRGB IEC61966-2-1 standard for Web and HDTV, at white point D65.
Health-Guard eliminates the harmful Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) and reduces the negative Blue Light which affects our eyes and body. Since it’s custom tailored for every panel, it manages to keep the colors perceptually accurate. Health-Guard simulates paper so the pressure on the eyes is greatly reduced.
Get all 3 profiles with 33% discount
Here you can find the price/performance difference between all the CPUs that come in the ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325 (BX325) series.
Here you can find the price/performance difference between all the GPUs that come in the ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325 (BX325) series.
Results are for the 3DMark: Fire Strike (Graphics) benchmark (the higher the score, the better)
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325 (BX325) in-depth review
For quite some time now, the ZenBook series has been setting the standards for the modern ultrabook. It was where ASUS introduced their ErgoLift hinge, as well as the Screen/NumberPad touchpad enhancements. Now, we have the ZenBook 13 UX325, which comes equipped with processors, coming from the Ice Lake family of Intel.What makes a great initial impression is the small form factor of the notebook. And boy does it look pretty. Ultimately, the idea behind it is to provide the best portability, both in terms of battery life and weight. By the way, ASUS is stating that their notebook can last[...]
- Covers 98% of the sRGB gamut and has great color accuracy with our Gaming and Web design profile (Sharp LQ133M1JW40)
- Very good battery life
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports and Wi-Fi 6 support
- Doesn't use aggressive PWM (Sharp LQ133M1JW40)
- ErgoLift hinge and a very large NumberPad touchpad
- IR face recognition
- Thin and light premium build
- No RAM upgradability post-purchase
- AMD processors would make it a lot better
- The fan kicks in even under a light workload