Alongside the two models from the Satellite Radius series (Radius 12, Radius 14), Toshiba announced another combination of a tablet and a laptop. The transition between the two modes doesn’t come from a rotating hinge, but from a removable keyboard. The device we are talking about is Satellite Click 10, that can be switched from a laptop to a tablet and vice versa by a simple click. The model features a 10.1-inch display with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1200 pixels) and wide viewing angles (178 degrees).
Another interesting thing here is that the device boasts somewhat impressive battery life thanks to the two batteries provided (one in the tablet and one in the laptop), securing up to 15 hours of mixed usage. The device weighs only 1.1 kg in laptop mode and half of that in tablet mode. As for the chip, Toshiba used an Intel Atom CPU that should be sufficient for light to medium applications and day-to-day usage.
You can see all of Satellite Click 10’s specs from Toshiba’s official press release, below.
Toshiba Satellite Click 10:
- Display: 25.7 cm (10.1″) WUXGA (1920 x 1200) display with a 178° viewing angle
- Processors: Intel® Atom™ processor
- Memory: Up to 4 GB RAM
- Storage: Up to 64 GB eMMC
- Tablet: 1x Micro-USB port, 1x Micro-HDMI® port, 1x microSDTM
- Laptop: 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Communication: Wi-Fi® 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth® 4.0, wireless display
- Camera: 2MP HD front facing camera and 8MP rear-facing camera
- OS: Windows 10 or Windows 10 Pro (optional)
- Audio: Side-firing stereo speakers with Dolby® Digital Plus™
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours with keyboard docked, 8 hours tablet only
- Tablet: 259 x 178 x 9 mm
- Laptop: 259 x 185 x 22 mm
- Tablet: 552 g
- Laptop: 1,1 kg