Acer Swift 3x (SF314-510G)
- up to 1000GB SSD
- M.2 Slot
- 2x 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 See photo
- up to 16GB
- Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro
- 57Wh, 4-cell, 58.75Wh, 4-cell
- 322.8 x 212.2 x 17.9 mm (12.71" x 8.35" x 0.70")
- 1.37 kg (3 lbs)
- Ports and connectivity
- 1x USB Type-C
- 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps), Thunderbolt 4
- 2x USB Type-A
- 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps)
- Card reader
- Ethernet LAN
- Audio jack
- 3.5mm Combo Jack
- Fingerprint reader
- Web camera
- Backlit keyboard
- 2x Speakers, DTS Audio
- Optical drive
- Security Lock slot
All Acer Swift 3x (SF314-510G) configurations
Buy our profiles for Innolux N140HCE-EN2 (CMN14D5) / 14.0”, Full HD (1920 x 1080), IPS
In addition to receiving efficient and health-friendly profiles, by buying LaptopMedia's products you also support the development of our labs, where we test devices in order to produce the most objective reviews possible.
Office Work should be used mostly by users who spend most of the time looking at pieces of text, tables or just surfing. This profile aims to deliver better distinctness and clarity by keeping a flat gamma curve (2.20), native color temperature and perceptually accurate colors.
Design and Gaming
This profile is aimed at designers who work with colors professionally, and for games and movies as well. Design and Gaming takes display panels to their limits, making them as accurate as possible in the sRGB IEC61966-2-1 standard for Web and HDTV, at white point D65.
Health-Guard eliminates the harmful Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) and reduces the negative Blue Light which affects our eyes and body. Since it’s custom tailored for every panel, it manages to keep the colors perceptually accurate. Health-Guard simulates paper so the pressure on the eyes is greatly reduced.
Get all 3 profiles with 33% discount
Here you can find the price/performance difference between all the CPUs that come in the Acer Swift 3x (SF314-510G) series.
Here you can find the price/performance difference between all the GPUs that come in the Acer Swift 3x (SF314-510G) series.
Acer Swift 3x (SF314-510G) in-depth review
The day has come. We are finally getting our hands on a laptop that comes equipped with Intel's latest (and arguably the first) discrete GPU solution. This long-awaited device is called the Intel Iris Xe Max, and it's based on the DG1/Iris Xe graphics architecture. And the star of the show here is the Acer Swift 3X (SF314-510G) - adequately branded to show off the tech inside.If we have to draw early conclusions from the integrated Iris Xe Graphics G7, which comfortably beats the 10W version of NVIDIA's GeForce MX350, the expectations are set really high. Is Acer's work with Intel going t[...]
- Beautiful screen with 98% of sRGB coverage and accurate colors (when our Gaming and Web design profile is present) (Innolux N140HCE-EN2)
- Doesn't use aggressive PWM to adjust brightness (Innolux N140HCE-EN2)
- Up to 19 hours of Web browsing on battery
- Almost all-metal built with a lid leverage system
- Fingerprint reader
- 28W Tiger Lake CPUs + Intel Iris Xe Max dGPU setup
- Thunderbolt 4, Wi-Fi 6, and dual M.2 SSD support
- Quiet speakers
- No SD card reader
- The drivers for the Iris Xe Max are still not optimized